Patient Forms and Resources
Before you first appointment, please submit the following forms online:
At your initial appointment you will meet with our new patient coordinator along with one of our doctors. It is our goal to make your appointment informative and pleasant, and to fully address your dental needs.
In order to best determine your needs, the appointment will consist of the following:
- Office Tour
- Clinical Examination
- Initial Diagnosis
- Discussion of Dental Findings
- Guide to Treatment Options
- Guide to Timetable of Treatment
- Determination of Insurance Benefit
If treatment is indicated and a decision is made to proceed, we will request permission to obtain diagnostic information which includes the following:
- Photographs of the mouth and face
- Computed Tomography Scan (x-ray), showing the relative position of the teeth and supporting structures in 3D
- An accurate set of models of the patient’s teeth and surrounding structures.
After an individualized treatment plan is developed, you will meet with your treatment coordinator and Doctor, where they explain the process to start you on the way to a beautiful, healthy smile.